Sunday, December 28, 2008

The Rehearsal Dinner

So I am so excited to share our wedding weekend and honeymoon with you!  We'll start with the rehearsal dinner.  It was at Starmount Forest Country Club here in Greensboro.  
The AMAZING groom's cake...
...the caketopper - handmade by our wonderful friend, Bonnie...
...my adorable grandparents...
...lots of friends and family...

it was a great night to celebrate and prepare for the next day... 

I will finally be coming around to everyone's blogs in the next few days to catch up and leave some comment love.  I have missed you all so much!  Hopefully, I can quickly get back into the swing of things.  Does anyone have any good ideas for a new blog name?

11 comments:

Toma said...

Hope cake tasted so good as it looked :)

Jen - Balancing Beauty and Bedlam said...

yea - can't wait to see all the pics. :) hmm....new name? After dec.6th 2008?

leah said...

such a cute cake! Emily told me about it at the wedding, what a great idea!!

TupeloLove said...

LOVE the cake! Can't wait to hear about the rest! Hmmm, I will be thinking about a new blog name for you guys...how about - From Stag to Stagner!! Haha, get it? Just thought it was cute. Glad you're back, I missed you!

Inspired Kara said...

Yay!! She's back! I'll email you about pigs soon. I'm hiding in the mountains of nc for the next week ;) your cake is adorable!

Inspired Kara said...

Ha ha not pigs, pics!

Sunny said...

How about Mr & Mrs? or Happily Ever After? or What do we do now? LOL

a simple seeker said...

Super cute cake, love.

Debbie said...

What a cake - love it! Great pictures.

Jennifer P. said...

oh I have been SOOOO excited to see all this! Can't wait to see photos from the wedding---especially getting a sneak peek on Facebook :)!

So happy you're back, and so happy that you're HAPPY :)!

Liz Harrell said...

Wowzer. That is such a cute cake! So glad you're back, looking forward to hearing more about it!