Tuesday, October 28, 2008

I'm Back!

My goodness, I've been missing you all! Let me tell you, it is pure torture being away on business, and unable to keep up with everyone in blogland!
I had a wonderful bridesmaids weekend away in the lovely Boone, NC, complete with a lingerie shower! A restful weekend with the gals was exactly what the doctor ordered...Look at all the good loot! (Don't you just love the word 'loot'?) And yes, that is a furry crown in the middle bag. I think that one won't make it in the luggage for the honeymoon...

Speaking of crowns... I saw so many cute princesses yesterday! Did you know that in addition to being a designer, and a fiance, that I teach dance? I usually only teach the older competitive team, however this year I added a 3 and 4 year old class to the mix. How could I pass up the opportunity to teach my flower girl AND ring bearer in the same class? So cute. Yesterday, I let all the kids wear their Halloween costumes to class... they were adorable!Left to right we have: a princess, SuperGirl, Minnie Mouse, a Butterfly, another princess, a Ballerina, another Butterfly, Swiper (from Dora), Snow White and Cinderella. Swiper is my cousin and flower girl (she did have a mask on, but that lasted all of about 10 seconds). Unfortunately, my little ring bearer couldn't be there yesterday, and we didn't have a little Pirate there to chase all the little girls... I told all the kids that when they saw their parents they had to say "Trick or Treat, Smell my Feet!" It is really fun to be a kid again with these little sweeties!

6 comments:

Liz Harrell said...

What FUN! Glad you're back.

Inspired Kara said...

What a fun weekend and how precious is your class?!!!

Jennifer P. said...

Awww---we missed you too!

How do you not just MELT in the presence of all that cute girliness?! So sweet!

a simple seeker said...

How precious are they? :)

Jen - Balancing Beauty and Bedlam said...

Ok, there's nothing more that I would love than to have my little Emma dancing with Miss Lauren. :)

leah said...

what a fun girls weekend to have in Boone!! Looks like you all had such a great time!