Monday, November 10, 2008

What a Weekend

Those Creative Women sure do know how to have a good time! Saturday was such a success. We had people filing through the doors all day long, and boy were they in the mood to shop! Too bad they didn't want their presents wrapped... at least I got to talk to alot of fun people! Thankfully, once my friends started coming, I had some gifts to wrap. My mom and grandmother even bought stuff so that Kate and I could do something! Next year, I am going to have all sorts of bells and whistles and puppies so that our little gift wrapping corner will have a magnetic force that pulls everyone to us... I really enjoyed the whole day, and I love my Those Creative Women friends :) If you want to see pictures, go to Emily's blog and see them!

Saturday night we celebrated alot of birthdays with Justin's family. We could not get over how much our little niece, Amelia, has grown! Seriously, she gets cuter every day.

Sunday, Justin's sister threw him a "Man Shower" - It was fun to get together with his Raleigh friends and family and hang out. He got lots of gift cards, a tent, a hedge trimmer, a record, and more screwdrivers than I have ever seen in my life.

I am a bad blogger for not having any photos of the weekend. I will steal one of Emily's photos and show you me and my maid of honor, my sister - Amanda!

4 comments:

emily freeman said...

Yay for sisters! It was so fun to see you and your whole whole family. I have a cute one of you and Justin too.

Jen - Balancing Beauty and Bedlam said...

That is the cutest picture of you two....Emily, is right....yea for sisiter (or sister in laws in my case). :)

NCJill said...

Yay for MOMS! My little Bethany was THRILLED to see yours (I'm sure you couldn't tell!)and has already colored several pictures for her! I'm so glad to know you (a little bit)and wish you God's best on your upcoming wedding to your cute man.

Off to the mailbox with notes to Miss Lou,
Blogless Jill

Inspired Kara said...

AH! I wish I was at Those Creative Women! boo!