Thursday, July 24, 2008

i almost forgot...

I promised yesterday that I'd show you our deck....
This is what it looked like the day we bought our house (2 months ago). We love the deck but we haven't used it yet because all we could do on the deck was stand around. Now, we can eat, lounge, and maybe even have small group outside....

...if you ever come sit on the deck, beware of the orange chairs. They are way cheap, and if you move around too much, the fabric has been known to "release itself" from the wood, meaning your bum ends up on the floor. Someday we'll get something different to go out here, but for now - it's perfect!

Tomorrow, I will introduce you all to my watering can list...

1 comment:

Jennifer P. said...

Yes I meant the award for you!--I was just too tired to link everyone :)!

What a view from your deck. Idaho is NEVER that green!