I am finally back from Atlanta. I had only been there since Monday, but it seemed like forever. Trips aren't fun if you have to work the whole time...
Since nothing new has happened as far as weddings or home improvements go, I have a fun post that I think all of you should take part in. Turn on your iPod, MP3 player, iTunes, whatever, and put it on shuffle songs. Whatever songs come up are the answers to your questions...
1. What would describe your personality? : Umbrella (Marie Digby)
2. What do you like in a guy/girl? : Death of an Interior Decorator (Death Cab for Cutie) oh i hope justin doesn't want this!
3. How do you feel, today?: White Christmas (Lena Horne)
4. What’s your life’s purpose?: I Want You (Elvis Costello)
5. What is your motto? : Hallelujah (Imogen Heap)
6. What do your friends think of you?: Once in a Lifetime (Talking Heads) what a fun song!
7. What do you think of your parents?: 15 Step (Radiohead)
8. What do you think about very often?: Bigger Than My Body (John Mayer)
9. What do you think of your best friend? :Let Go (Frou Frou)
10. What do you think of the person you like?: Enchantment (Corinne Bailey Rae)
11. What is your life story?: Chop Me Up (Justin Timberlake)
12. What do you want to be when you grow up?: Knock 'Em Out (Lily Allen)
13. What do you think when you see the person you like?: Vogue (Madonna)
14. What do your parents think of you? : What A Wonderful World (Stacy Kent)
15. What will be played at your funeral? :Let It Be (Carol Woods)
16.What is your hobby/interest?: Most People Are DJs (The Hold Steady)
17. What is your biggest secret? : Save the Last Dance for Me (Harry Connick Jr)
18. What do you think of your friends?: Mercy (Duffy)
19. What should you post this as? :The Prayer (Bloc Party)
hmm, not many of these make sense... oh well :)
I promise a better post tomorrow. AND, for all you Greensboro-ans... Old Time Pottery is on S. Holden Rd by Emerald Pointe (where I-85 and Holden meet) it's the best!