Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Busy Busy Busy

...is it weird that after typing that title three different ways, the word "busy" looks like it should be pronounced, "bussy'?
Anyways. Obviously, I am not good at remembering to post on this blog, but I have a really good excuse! I have been very busy, and I couldn't think of anything to write about :)

Over the past few weeks, I have:
1) Gone to Raleigh with the fiance to have engagement pictures made by Phreckles Photography. We spent several hours finding cool hidden places in downtown Raleigh to take pictures. Lots of fun colors and textures. Phoebe even came with us, too! Let me tell you, we are getting our moneys worth, people! Marie is AMAZING at what she does, and we will be clients for life :) Check her out - and look at some of our engagement photos featured on her blog!
2) We went to Ocean Isle Beach for Memorial Day weekend. My entire extended family was there, and we had a really fun and relaxing time. We spent lots of time playing Wii in the evenings and when it rained. Even my Nanny and Paw Paw tried bowling on the Wii. Too bad we don't have Dance Dance Revolution for the Wii yet...

3) I went to South Beach in Miami! This past Friday, myself and two other friends packed our bags and hopped on a plane to sunny South Beach. We met 8 other girls there to celebrate the upcoming wedding of one of my bridesmaids, Emily. It was a "batchelorette weekend" of sorts. Lots of sun and fun, I tell you. Emily's wedding is June 28th, and I am so excited for their wedding, and honored to be a bridesmaid! Here is a picture of Emily on our last morning before we went to the airport (our flight left at 7 am, hence the not-to-fabulous outfit and silly facial expression):

4) Justin's mom came to Greensboro, and we picked a Rehearsal Dinner site for the wedding! It was such an easy decision - just like everything else has been for the wedding so far. We are going to Starmount Country Club - it is such a beautiful club, and they have stunning Christmas decorations up in December! I know the Rehearsal Dinner is going to be just perfect! (sorry the pic is kind of boring.. it's from their website.)


So that's what I've been up to. I haven't finished unpacking the house. Haven't finished painting the house. Haven't finished cleaning the house. I promise, as soon as it is presentable, I will show you pictures.
In the next few weeks, I will stay busy with a baby shower for our friends Jennifer and Jonathan, the GDT Dance Recital, going to Boone for Father's Day weekend with the Stagners, and going to Charleston for an install for work. Like I said, Busy, Busy, Busy.

1 comment:

leah said...

Dang you are a little busy bee.. but that's in our nature for sure! I love the rehearsal dinner site... and with all the Christmas decorations I'm sure it will be gorgeous!